Wednesday, March 1, 2023

I need to level up my game...

For well over a decade, I've been offering 'beer mentoring' as a model to help me engage with, and support, people who might otherwise struggle to be able to generate the budget, or access funding, for me to be able to work with them on their ideas. 

This has evolved over the years to include 'bacon butty mentoring' (as it's usually frowned on to drink beer before lunchtime), and 'cake mentoring' (because some people are vegetarian).

But recently I came across a fellow business support professional who's obviously been spending more time working on this idea than I have - 'curry mentoring'!! (although I don't usually charge you any more than the bar/cafĂ© tab at the end of our time together) https://www.altrinchamhq.co.uk/pick-our-brains-over-a-curry 


But these folk in Altrincham have got me wondering if I can/should could start to offer:

  • spa weekend mentoring
  • Michelin star restaurant mentoring 
  • ?


But if you think you'd like me to spend some time with you, in helping to work on your ideas, hopes, issues, etc, and available budget is an issue, please remember that I've always been happy to offer an initial no-fee, no-obligation chat by phone. 
And having been an occasional market trader in the past, I'm also always open to haggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment