Monday, July 6, 2020

in search of an opening 'cue'...


As you may know, I have an usual approach to my CPD, part of which is an adapted 360 degree feedback that I try and do every couple of years - and this is the year that it's due to run again.

But don't worry, dear reader! I'm not asking you to fill out a long survey, or agree with statements on a web-page - instead, as with previous times I've done this, I'm only interested in your answer to 1 single question.

And it's this: "how would you introduce me?".
(This can be in any context - at a networking event, as a speaker, at a parliamentary reception, whatever takes your fancy.)


I appreciate this may seem a little usual of an ask, so won't be upset if you feel you can't offer anything in return to help me with this exercise. However, as someone who's aware of me and what I do (if only by virtue of occasionally seeing what I'm blogging about next), I'd be grateful for a few moments of your time of you can help me out with this.


And as always, if there's anything going on in your world that you think a chat might help you better reflect on, or benefit from having a rummage in my head around, all you have to do is ask.

I'll be reflecting on what comes back over the coming few weeks, so watch out for another post with the results of how I'm introduced to unsuspecting audiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment