Not because I thought I had something to say, but because lots of other people kept encouraging me to do it - and that's what kept me coming back to keep posting here.
The web is being increasingly littered with blogs that people start with good intentions, only to let them lapse, but if other people think I have something of value to share, then surely I should keep starting conversations, provoking others, and challenging 'accepted wisdom'?
And it's the comments people have made to posts, and the emails that they spark, that help reassure me that this is something that's still worth continuing (not the analytics - thanks to vooza, I've always been wary of 'big data' numbers...)
- Over the last 10 years, I've posted about a number of things:
- my apparent divinity
- why pubs are better than community centres
- how I changed company law
- pornography, S&M clubs, and male strippers
- my kids
- my relationship with U2's Bono
- the medieval internet
- how I make clients faint
- why people shouldn't trust me
- making perfect cups of tea
- gold clubs
- disco balls
- playing spin the bottle with Boards of Directors and Trustees
- tap dancing in front of armed police in the House of Commons...
as to what might come in the next 10 years - who knows, but hopefully it'll remain as entertaining..!